TAOS Network attaches great importance to developing partnerships with local and international organizations to further enhance our capacity to promote and implement social compliance in global workplaces.
To view our
contact us for
China Human Resources Network
Anhui Association for NGO Cooperation
Center for Protection of Rights of Disadvantaged Citizens (CPRDC)
Qing-Yuan Yi-You Co-Worker Service Center
. Legal Aid Center of Woman's Federation of Guangdong Province
. Occupational Health and Safety Technology Consultation Service Center . Panyu Migrant Workers Documents Service Center
Labor Research and Service Center of Sun Yat-Sen University
NUOVI EQUILIBRI CONSULTING S.R.L.
Highly qualified professional partners provide consulting services in the following fields:
• Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives (Training, Consulting and CSR Monitoring)
• Environmental, Ethical and Social reporting (Social and Sustainability Reports)
• Sustainable Development (NEC is the Italian Representative of Rainforest Alliance -
• Territorial marketing and Marketing researches
Contact Person: Umberto Musumeci
fax: +390423604388 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FONDATION DES DROITS DE L'HOMME AU TRAVAIL
The Human Rights at Work Foundation was created in Geneva by François
Beaujolin -- an expert of 40 years in the struggle for economic
inclusion and social justice. The Foundation does not play an
operational role, rather, it finances, or more often, co-finances
activities or projects by other institutions (associations, social
actors, etc.) who are directly implicated in the work of protecting
labor and human rights in the workplace.
THE BODY SHOP FOUNDATION
The Body Shop Foundation is committed to supporting innovative global projects working in the areas of human & civil rights and environmental & animal protection.
The Body Shop Foundation is The Body Shop International Plc's charitable trust funded by annual donations from the company and through various fundraising initiatives.
The Foundation aims to:
• support organisations at the forefront of social & environmental change
• support groups with little hope of conventional funding
• support projects working to increase public awareness